We are always looking for the best people to work with on current and future games. If you do not see a posting for your position of interest, please email us a link to your resume or work so we can keep get in touch when the time is right. Overall we look for people that love games and strive to hone their skills and craft. We also realize and appreciate the importance of having a balanced life outside of games and the value it can bring back into the creative effort.
You love to play and analyze games. You are able to articulate what makes a game or mechanic work and are comfortable speaking the language of programmers and artists. Iterating a million times to get an aspect of the game feeling just right is what you consider fun. You are also able to identify and help create systems and tools to make design work iterations faster and create less bugs and content errors.
- Systems design specifications – The ability to write efficient, clear specifications on how to implement gameplay features, taking into account the work required by other disciplines.
- Tuning/balancing – The ability to balance the similar with the dissimilar and subjective. The ability to make many gameplay elements feel unique and distinct through tuning.
- Experience tuning 3D cameras
- Self motivated
- Avid gamer with advanced knowledge and play experience of RPGs, Diablo , WoW etc…
- Bonus, Level Design , Maya, 3ds Max experience
Senior Gameplay Programmer
Description coming soon–
- 5+ Years of experience in the PC or Console game development
- Shipped one AAA game title
- Strong fundamental art skills, illustration, color theory
- High proficiency with Maya, 3ds Max, Mudbox, Zbrush
- UV mapping and Texture creation, Shader and Material generation and optimization
- Working knowledge and experience with rigging and animation
- Bonus, experience or shipped game created with Unity